Full -time Sous Chef at the Hartley Arms, Wheaton Aston.
We are recruiting.
If you would like to be an important member of our team in this popular rural pub please contact us:
Telephone: 01785 840 232
• Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes
• Managing and training other staff
• Helping the Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
• Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow all health and safety procedure
• Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
You must have be:
• Able to show great cookery skills
• Committed, enthusiastic and eager to learn
• Professional and polite at all times
• Efficient, reliable and punctual
• Be organised, ability to multi task, adapt to perform other duties as required
• Good personal appearance and hygiene
• Flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, evenings, days and Bank Holidays
Salary: Exceeds NMW
full time 45 hours per week over seven days
28 days per year pro-rata including Bank Holidays
Alongside a competitive salary, and 28 days’ holiday per year pro-rata including bank holidays. There is a company pension plan in place.